Click to copy
Homework for module 5
- Make your own business process and an endpoint to it (you can use the business process from the task for module 4).
- Check the result of its execution using Swagger.
- Make the endpoint in such a way that only authorized users to have access to it.
- Check the result of a request without authorization.
- Log in to Swagger using the POST /Auth/ endpoint. In response, receive an authorization token and activate it by clicking the Authorize button.
- Repeat the 4th point, but in the status of an authorized user.
Was this article helpful?
Still looking for an answer?