Click to copy
Executes the "Loop body" flow output a given number of times. Use the "Completed" flow output when the iteration has finished.
- [Input] In - starts the block's execution.
- [Output] Loop body - activates once for each iteration.
- [Output] Completed - activates when all the iterations have finished.
- [Input] Times (integer) - number of times to execute the "Loop body" flow output.
- [Output] Iteration (integer) - the number of the iteration (starting at 0), increases by 1 with every iteration.