Middleware: Token Auth
Click to copy
Adds the ability to restrict access to endpoints to only specified user groups. Can be found on the Middleware tab in the endpoint settings.
- Open the settings of a particular endpoint.
- Switch to the Middleware tab.
- Open the settings of Token Auth.
- Here you can set up the desired access restrictions:
- Disable Token Auth to allow anonymous access (no restrictions).
- Enable Token Auth and don't add any groups to the list to allow access to all user groups (restricted to any registered user).
- Enable Token Auth and add groups to the list to allow access to only these user groups (restricted to only specified user groups).