Updating Guides and Manuals!
Now, new descriptions, tutorials, examples, and video instructions are regularly posted there. Be sure to write to us what information is needed and in what format - we will add!
Great news for the Appmaster.io RU community
We have created a documentation section, a telegram channel, and a tech support chat in Russian! Join us!
Let's talk about the changes in the platform's functionality.
General changes and fixes
- Added the External API Request (Beta) editor to the basic functionality.
- Added support for multiple parameters in endpoint URLs.
- Added PATCH method for REST interface.
- The mechanism of work of forms in web applications has been improved: the disclosure of data models is available.
- Removed the functionality of automatic linking of records from different models in the model link settings of the data model editor
- Launched Swagger for the generated apps.
- Fixed several bugs related to changing, renaming, and saving elements.
- Improved the message UI system.
- Modules can now be configured not only before, but also after installation.
- iCalendar: A new Create Event block creates a calendar event.
- Crypto: added blocks for key generation, AES encryption/decryption, EDS generation, and verification.
- Auth has become part of the basic functionality, now it cannot be removed.
- Custom SMTP has been updated to version 1.1.: full-fledged work with message fields, supports copies, and blind copies of letters.
- Autodesk Partner API updated to version 1.2: added support for new endpoints removed Maintenance to Subscription Switch.
- IP Filter - provides IP filtering settings for endpoints via Middleware.
- Zoom - makes it possible to conduct video conferencing.
- Universal Map, MapBox Map, Google Maps - map modules for mobile applications.
- Image - a module for image processing: creating, resizing, cropping, converting.
- Fixed a bug with saving the schema when there is a Grid element on the automatically generated page.
- TimeSpan is a new type for a time interval (a single variable and an array).
- The Date and Time data types now support range filtering.
- Added information about the type of the current publication plan to the App Info block (now you can set conditions on the current plan in business processes.
- Added support for milliseconds for operations with DateTime and Time types
- Added automatic generation of Patch methods for data models.
- Improved the logic of the Write Log block for writing arbitrary messages to the log of the application backend.
- Fixed several minor bugs in the work of the Business logic designer.
- Improved the mechanism for linking endpoints and business processes.
New building blocks:
- Mod - performs integer division with remainder.
- Parse CSV file, Parse XLS file, Parse XLSX file - extract data from CSV, XLS and XLSX files.
- Array Element - accepts an array (of any type) and an index as input, returns an array element with a given index at the output.
- to Email - checks if the received data is an e-mail address and converts it to the email type.
- Get Request Header reads an arbitrary request header from the endpoint context.
- Set Response Header writes an arbitrary response header to the endpoint context.
- Validate String (Regex) - checks if the string matches the specified pattern.
- Split String - splits one string into an array of strings.
- FromBase64 block - converts data from base64 format to string.
- Fixed several errors that occurred while configuring and generating applications.
- Restored the onRequestSuccess and onRequestError triggers for the Server request event to work properly.
- Several minor bugs in functionality have been fixed.
- Added auto-naming for widgets and icons when creating / cloning.
- Fixed bugs in push notifications.
- Updated the default map functionality.
- Video player
- Audio player
- Modular map widgets.
- Bar Chart, Line Chart, Pie Chart chart widgets.
Appmaster mobile application (Android, IOS)Bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Groups for sorting business processes.
- The diverse design of Enum widgets for Mobile Apps and Android apps.
- Google Translate and Google Sheets modules.
- New scheme for updating modules.
- Improved mechanism for working with endpoints for web application components.
Don't miss important updates and new “How to build” - follow us on Twitter and Telegram!